Czech Republic Business VoIP Solutions
At 1pbx Solutions, we offer enterprise grade telecommunications solutions built around your needs. This can include DID numbers or users in Czech Republic and also 50+ other countries.
If you have any telecommunications needs within Czech Republic (Country Code 420) please do not hesitate to contact us today!
Key 1pbx Advantages for Your Czech Republic Business VoIP Needs
- Available full featured Hosted PBX business phone system functionality with Czech Republic coverage. Combine Czech Republic phone numbers with numbers from any other countries you require to have a full featured solution under one roof.
- Custom VoIP development specialy designed to meet your Czech Republic needs. This can include (but is not limited to) dynamically created callflows to your agents in Czech Republic, multiple Czech Republic numbers to track marketing campaign progress, or full call center solutions.
- If you can imagine it, we can provide your Czech Republic VoIP solutions. Please contact us today to see what we can do for your business!
Czech Republic Virtual Phone Numbers (Czech Republic DIDs)
- Low cost incoming calls to all Czech Republic DIDs
- Cheap outbound rates to 200+ countries
- Flexible VOIP and PSTN forwarding in Czech Republic and around the world
- Ability to use our full-featured Cloud PBX phone solution
- No contrast or cancellation fees
Additional Features Available through Our pbxHQ Czech Republic Hosted PBX Platform
- Secure, reliable voice services of the highest quality
- Unlimited number of calls with no length limits
- Instant activation of phone numbers via our online 24/7 web services
- Changeable call forwarding destinations through our online customer portal
- Call waiting and caller ID supported
- Hunt groups and ring groups supported, allowing for multiple PSTN and VoIP destinations on a single DID
- Call records made available through our secure customer web portal
- Free 24-hour customer care by interactive live chat or phone
Legal Restrictions: DID numbers cannot be used for calling card or callback services.