New Zealand Business VoIP Solutions
At 1pbx Solutions, we offer enterprise grade telecommunications solutions built around your needs. This can include DID numbers or users in New Zealand and also 50+ other countries.
If you have any telecommunications needs within New Zealand (Country Code 64) please do not hesitate to contact us today!
Key 1pbx Advantages for Your New Zealand Business VoIP Needs
- Available full featured Hosted PBX business phone system functionality with New Zealand coverage. Combine New Zealand phone numbers with numbers from any other countries you require to have a full featured solution under one roof.
- Custom VoIP development specialy designed to meet your New Zealand needs. This can include (but is not limited to) dynamically created callflows to your agents in New Zealand, multiple New Zealand numbers to track marketing campaign progress, or full call center solutions.
- If you can imagine it, we can provide your New Zealand VoIP solutions. Please contact us today to see what we can do for your business!
New Zealand Virtual Phone Numbers (New Zealand DIDs)
Additional Features Available through Our pbxHQ New Zealand Hosted PBX Platform
- Secure, reliable voice services of the highest quality
- Unlimited number of calls with no length limits
- Instant activation of phone numbers via our online 24/7 web services
- Changeable call forwarding destinations through our online customer portal
- Call waiting and caller ID supported
- Hunt groups and ring groups supported, allowing for multiple PSTN and VoIP destinations on a single DID
- Call records made available through our secure customer web portal
- Free 24-hour customer care by interactive live chat or phone
Legal Restrictions: DID numbers cannot be used for calling card or callback services.